- My face is pale, and full and fair;And round it beauty spots
- What is that which has no leg but a body and a long neck?
- What animal wears big black glasses on its face?
- In spring I am gay In handsome array; In summer more clothin
- What did number 1 say to 7?
- What 5-letter word has six left when you take 2 letters away
- What is that you ought to keep after you give it to somebody
- What is it:Has a mouth and does not speak, Has a bed and doe
- What word of only three syllables contains twenty-six letters?
- From house to house I go, Sometimes narrow, sometimes wide. And whether th
- Old Mister Puddididdle Played in the muddy puddle; He had ye
- If a band plays in a thunderstorm,who is most likely to get